A Novel Slice For Our Dining Room
For the final 2 too one-half years I convey been on the hunt for a hutch for our dining room. At ane betoken I gave upward too built some shelves but yet continued to hunt for the perfect slice for this spot. Although I generally was looking for a hutch I also kept my optic out for bookcases besides because I dear the means they expect filled amongst beautiful serving pieces too I figured if I couldn't honor the correct hutch possibly I could honor the correct bookshelf or cabinet. I kept spotting beautiful woods bookcases that had drinking glass doors but couldn't honor ane that was quite the correct size or precisely quite what I was looking for until I saw this ane on Wayfair's website final month. It was the perfect size too the toll was considerably amend than most other places I had seen similar type pieces addition they offering gratuitous shipping!
I convey to tell it is fifty-fifty prettier inward someone too I am too thus excited most it. It makes the whole infinite experience to a greater extent than finished! We are genuinely making a few other changes inward hither for restrict that I can't hold off to part in ane trial they are done. Right later I took these photos I painted the walls a soft white color too am lightening upward the whole room. Although I exercise yet dear Kendall Charcoal I genuinely similar how the woods musical note looks against the white fifty-fifty better.
I genuinely haven't spent much fourth dimension playing simply about amongst the shelves yet. I simply used the items that were on the rolling cart too a few that were inward the kitchen, but I am planning on playing simply about amongst them a fleck to a greater extent than in ane trial I convey a chance. I dear how the white pieces popular against the darker wood. And I specially dear how the slice smells.
Wall Color - Kendall Charcoal yesteryear Benjamin Moore inward Matte Finish
Trim Color - Simply White yesteryear Benjamin Moore inward Semi-gloss Finish
Door Color - Mopboard Black yesteryear Benjamin Moore inward Semi-gloss Finish
Beadboard Wallpaper - Allen too Roth from Lowe's
Wood Bookcase amongst Glass Doors - Wayfair
Chandelier - Savvy in Williamsburg, VA
Farmhouse Table - I made it using this plan from Ana White's site. Stained amongst Rustoleum's Weathered Gray too Minwax's Provincial
Runner - World Market
Tulips - Trader Joe's
Black Tray - Painted Fox
Items on Top Shelf- Silver Urn - Seasons of Williamsburg
- Milk Jug Vases - Painted Fox
- DemiJohn - Antique Farmhouse
- mup holder/drying rack - World Market
- mugs on the loving cup holder - Mikasa, French Countryside Collection
- marble topped cake stand upward - World Market
- cake stand upward - Pottery Barn (Emma Collection - was a marriage gift)
Items on Third Shelf
- Plates - miscellaneous Mikasa too Pottery Barn Emma Collection
- Serving Bown amongst Pewter Handles - Wedding Gift
- Pitcher - Pottery Barn Emma Collection
Items on Fourth Shelf
- Metal Basket - Joss too Main
- Cake Stand - HomeGoods
- Plates on Top - Miscellaneous
- Square Cake Stand - Williams-Sonoma
- silver tiered tray - Target
- Waters - Fresh Market
- Pitcher - Gift
Have a fabulous weekend!
Bookcase provided yesteryear Wayfair. All thoughts too opinions are my own.














No comments for "A Novel Slice For Our Dining Room"
Post a Comment