Widget HTML Atas

The Thankful Tree, Psalm 100 Download As Well As Briar Hats


As I mentioned final calendar week I pick out a lilliputian download for i of my favorite Psalms. I printed i out in addition to added it to my buffet yesterday in addition to updated my branches for Thanksgiving. Although I am starting on Christmas early on this year, don't worry, I am non skipping alone over Thanksgiving.


I didn't love how the printout looked precisely on the lilliputian easel thence I tried to frame it.
I didn't actually love that either. Oh well.



Although I wasn't happy alongside how the printout looked, I did similar how my lilliputian hanging leaves turned out. I saw this view for a Thankful Tree over at Emily Rose's blog in addition to view it was such a corking idea. 
I modified it a fight to operate alongside my decor. 

On each leafage I wrote something that I am thankful for.

Some of the foremost ones I did were Jonathan Reid, Lillian Annabel in addition to our lilliputian Lorelei Wren. 


I used a photograph of a existent maple leafage to line inwards Illustrator. 
You tin gibe iii to a page in addition to and thence impress them out in addition to cutting along the lines. 
You should move able to opened upward this inwards some other window in addition to impress if yous would like. 

I am non every bit happy alongside this download. The font the words joyful, gladness, thanksgiving in addition to skillful is a fight to a greater extent than playful than my green taste. I had planned to play closed to alongside it some to a greater extent than but seeing how it has been most a calendar week in addition to I notwithstanding haven't gotten to it I figured I would precisely become ahead in addition to upload it every bit is. If yous click here or on the moving painting below it volition convey yous to the free download.
If yous missed our gratis November download precisely click here or on the photograph below.

We are besides happy to nation that our Briar Hat is Cream is straight off available again!

Dana is busy knitting to a greater extent than colors in addition to my mom, Jamie in addition to Renete are all busy sewing similar crazy. And Jason in addition to I are working until the wee hours every night.  We promise to pick out a novel Christmas pillow available tomorrow (I precisely postulate to photograph it during nap fourth dimension this afternoon in addition to and thence run upward inwards all the labels) in addition to hopefully a few to a greater extent than items afterwards this week!

Also today officially marks the showtime of extra-craziness here! William in addition to Mary opens at St. John's tonight. We are thence excited! And the game is on TV (ESPNU for whatever of yous that desire to watch), thence fifty-fifty though it us upward inwards New York nosotros notwithstanding volition teach to spotter it. Lillie is quite excited to hold off for her Daddy in addition to all of her boyfriends on TV tonight.

Go TRIBE!!!!

I promise yous all pick out a blessed Monday!



P.S. And don't forget at that topographic point is notwithstanding fourth dimension to move into the Icing Designs giveaway below!

No comments for "The Thankful Tree, Psalm 100 Download As Well As Briar Hats"